Solo players and clans transfer!

Discussion in 'Contests and Events' started by Gerda, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Gerda

Gerda Administrator Staff Member

Dear players!

Especially the ones, who play on your old server, and can not decide if to join the stable and high-quality server Lionna x7, we launch campaign
    Solo players and clans transfer!

Get coupons for B grade equipment

In addition to standard bonuses for beginners, you can get coupons for B grade equipment if you have a character on another server with 3 profession.

To get it, you need to:

• On your old server shout in Hero/shout chat in several cities: "I'm going to L2eu.com Lionna x7 Interlude" and make 5 full L2 window screenshots from different cities.
    • Create a ticket to support in account manager with the title "Bonus transfer"
    • Provide screenshots, the old address of the server and the data from your account from the old server
    • Wait for ticket review and get a bonus

Get a bonus for the Clan transfer!

If you move the clan, in addition to solo bonuses you can get a nice bonus for the clan!

For Clan with 10 + people - Clan lvl 5, 10k CRP, 2 B grade sets by choice, and 2 B weapon with any SA (all Clan members will get lvl 40)
    For Clan with 20 + people - Clan lvl 6, 20k CRP, 1 A grade set, 3 B grade sets, 3 B gr weapon with SA (all Clan members will get lvl 40)
    For Clan with 40 + people - Clan lvl 7, 30k CRP, 2 A grade sets, 2 A gr weapon without SA, 4 grade sets, 4 B grade weapons (all Clan members will get lvl 40)

To get the bonus, you need to:

• Record video on the old server, in the video you have to dissolve your clan (kick out all the people and to apply for clan disband) and shout in Hero/shout chats in different cities: "Clan <Clan name> goes to L2eu.com Lionna x7 Interlude"
    • Create a ticket to support in account manager with the title "Bonus for Clan transfer"
    • Provide a link to the video, the old server web address, account data from the Clan Leader from the old server, a list of nicknames of characters, coming with you to Lionna x7
    • Wait for ticket review and get a bonus

Sincerely,
    L2eu.com team

2. xArmaax

xArmaax Member

3. yxld2016

yxld2016 Member

a character with 3 professions, means finished 3 sub?

4. Gerda

Gerda Administrator Staff Member

3rd Class quest

5. yxld2016

yxld2016 Member

I am playing ***********, it doesn't have 3rd class quest..

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2017
  6. fabrizio

fabrizio Member

which lvl you give char for transfer? and i have char with 4class is good too?

7. Net

Net Administrator Staff Member

It's individual, because it will be based on your ex-server rates.

8. L4LL0

L4LL0 Member

Opened ticket GUX-689-7318
    Can u check pls?
    Ty

9. Net

All reward for transfer will added to players soon. Was collecting group of tickets.

10. Dawid

Dawid Member

11. L4LL0

L4LL0 Member

Ty

12. L4LL0

L4LL0 Member

Hey,
    i get the b-grade coupon but my char is always level 1.
    I come from official 4game retail server where i'm 99 lvl.
    I thought that you will give some lvl too (as u wrote in your quoted post).
    Ticket GUX-689-7318
    Ty
    Regards

13. Net

Hello. Level only for clan members.