Characters Sales

Discussion in 'Services' started by Gerda, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Gerda

Gerda Administrator Staff Member

Greetings!

We are receiving many requests from the players to "Change class", "Sell the character", "Up character level." Of course, all these requests were rejected. But why not allow this kind of trades?

Many people leaving after leveling character to 3rdclass, and realizing that it was not "his" class. But leveling a new character on the server with x7 rates is not so easy for everyone. Someone invited a friend, and a friend don't feel like starting from ground zero, and in this case, you can just open trade section and buy a friend new character for his Birthday.
    Perhaps someone will open a small business, by leveling character, and maybe will take orders for specific classes.

Surely all of it was done without us, but no one could guarantee you a clean deal. Here, we will engage in such transactions as a guarantor, moreover, we will be able to transfer the character to your account!

WARNING: Sales / Purchase of the characters can be made only in ToDs!

How it is working:

• Buyer and seller find each other by yourself by making a topic in trade section on the forum.
    • They agree on the terms of the transaction.
    • Both writing an application to support center. First, the seller from the account, where the character is placed. Then he passes the ticket number to the buyer and the buyer creates a ticket from an account, where ToDs for the purchase are stored (or a character with ToDs).
    • Within 24 hours, a support handles the application and making a transaction.

Form of application from the seller:

1. Name of the character that you want to sell.
    2. Terms of the transaction (with all the details). The level of character, class, gear etc .; The amount of ToD, you want to get for your character (the information must match with information at the buyer's request).
    3. The name of the character, where you want to be rewarded for the transaction (ToD).

Form of application from the buyer:

1. Name of the character that you want to buy.
    2. Terms of the transaction (with all the details). The level of character, class, gear etc .; The amount ToD that you pay for the character and where to take them (the information must match with information at the seller's request).
    3. The account where you want to get the character
    4. Number of seller's ticket (ask him personally).

WARNING: Administration acts as a guarantor of your transaction, we take 20% of transactions, take it into account when making the deal. These 20% are removed from the game).

2. xArmaax

xArmaax Member

Yess ...... more ppl = more competition

3. milukante

milukante Member

Hi i wanna buy a charr from my friend he got 2 chars in one account and i wanna ask it is possible to take 1 char from hiss acc and give it to my acc, i wanna ask about how much it will be coast with money or ToD

4. Vesi

Vesi Member

I suggest a minimum sell price for a char.

5. UltrasRo

UltrasRo Member

Can we sell the characters full equipt? Or must be empty inventory characters?

6. Net

Net Administrator Staff Member

You can

7. Theelement

Theelement Member

If we only have in game tods are we still allowed to use the char trade server?

8. Net

Net Administrator Staff Member

You can trade with ingame ToDs. Same as your char have ingame ToDs - you can trade this char.